An award-winning Georgia folk-like play celebrating 16 years with a local cast and The River Rat Review Band. Laugh, cry and sing along at this new production about the regional settlers of the Altamaha River.
Tales from the Altamaha
"Precious Memories... from the Attic to the Outhouse"
- Purchase tickets online at www.talesfromthealtamaha.com
- Tickets $10-$20
- Group rates available
Vidalia's Got Talent
Showcasing Vidalia area talent with a cash prize and trophy award to top 3 places in each age group.
- Registration Fees:
- Must Register by March 31
Downtown Chalk Walk
Local high school students create chalk masterpieces on the downtown sidewalks for you to enjoy.
- Prizes awarded for best 3 designs
- On display all week as weather permit
- Thursday April 23 | 9:00am until
- On Church Street, Meadows Street E. & Jackson Street in Downtown Historic District
Arts & Crafts Festival
April 26th 10am - 4pm
Artisans’ work of glass, wood, fabric, paper, metal and more. Face painting for children. A variety of food with Vidalia Onions. Entertainment includes music from Jerry and Terry Richardson plus special appearances by Yumion Miss Vidalia Onion 2020. Sponsored by the Vidalia Woman’s Club and Vidalia Lions Club. Proceeds benefit local charities.
- Airport Rd. off of Highway 280 in Vidalia
- Admission: Adults $3; Children ages 6-12 $1, children under 6 FREE with a parent