Vidalia Onion Festival 2021 Covid-19 Policy
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES
- Masks are encouraged and will be available should you arrive at the Vidalia Regional Airport events or City Park without one of your own.
- Hand sanitation stations will be on site at every event. Hand washing stations will be on site at the Vidalia Regional Airport, City Park and the Vidalia Community Center where food is served.
- Please observe social distancing of 6 feet between parties.
- Sanitizing products will be used to clean bathrooms, tables, chairs, portable restrooms, etc. as recommended by the CDC.
- Increased portable restrooms, hand washing stations, and hand sanitizing stations at the events held at City Park on Thursday April 22 and at the Vidalia Regional Airport Friday April 23 and Saturday April 24.
- There will be an entry-only location at the Vidalia Community Center (at the main doors from the large parking lot under the porch across from Arts & Crafts) for the Recipe Contest & Public Tasting event and an exit-only location (on east side facing the walking trail) to reduce guests passing each other.
- Grids will be marked in front of the stage at the Airport and at City Park for guests to enjoy local, regional, and national acts.
- Guests are allowed to bring in chairs to cut down on touchpoints. Chairs must be removed from the bag at admissions to ensure no items are hidden in the bag.
Our carnival/midway provider will strictly enforce the following:
Modern Midways is committed to the safety of our guests. We have taken the following steps to ensure your safety while visiting one of our events:
- Increased availability of hand sanitizer units around food concessions and ride entrances
- Required use of masks by all of our employees.
- Mandatory temperature checks of all employees prior to the start of their shift. Workers who do not feel well will not be permitted to work.
- Sanitization of ride seats and restraints after use.
- Capacity limitations to promote social distancing.
- We encourage all our guests to wash their hands frequently and make use of hand sanitizing stations.
- Guests who display symptoms of illness are encouraged to stay home.
Events held in the Pal Theatre will follow the Pal’s guidelines.
- Staff’s temperature is taken when they arrive to work. If their temperature is above 100.4 they are not allowed to enter the theatre.
- Each employee wears a mask at all times in public areas.
- All public areas are wiped down with sani-mist sanitizer after each use.
- Bathrooms, countertops, door handles, restroom doors, and other public areas are all cleaned with CDC recommended sanitizing products.
- The theater is sanitized with Ryobi air purifier before and after each show.
- All patrons are asked to wear masks in all public areas: ticket booth, hallways, restrooms, concession stand, and any other public places.
- Hand sanitizer is available for public use.
- Theatre seating is at recommended social distancing spacing for all patrons.