Co Ed Slow Pitch Softball Tournament
- Teams must have equal amount of girls to guys on the field
- Teams guaranteed pool play. All teams advance to single elimination bracket play.
- Ranking decided ultimately on pool play record, then points difference used as tie-breaker
- Tournament players participate under closed roster format with 15-player maximum
- All players must be 15 years of age at the time of participation
- Register by April 1st at Vidalia Recreation Department
- Entry fee $150/team | maximum 15 players and 15 teams
- Fee is non-refundable if canceled after registration ends
A glittering galaxy of spectacular state fair amusement rides and attractions, a mobile family fun fair and theme park for all ages. Enjoy thrills, pure fun and wholesome entertainment and memories.
Tickets and Pricing
*Advanced tickets coming soon!
- 1 Ticket | $1
- 18 Tickets| $15
- 30 Tickets | $25
- Daily unlimited ride wristband | $25
Rides require multiple tickets | Free parking daily.
Location & Time
- Wednesday – Friday | 5pm – 10:30 pm
- Saturday | 10am – 10:30pm
- Sunday | 12pm – 5pm
Showcase your costume creativity and patriotism in the 2020 Parade Theme: “Cowboys & Onions”
- For youngsters age 0-12
- Prizes awarded for top 3 places for ages 0-3, 4-7, 8-12 and group
- Winners announced at end of parade from the Stage at City Park
- 5:00pm On-site Registration
- 5:30pm Lineup and Judging
- 5:45pm Parade Begins
- Meadows Street park at the Gazebo
- Parade Route: Meadows Street from the Park to City Park behind City Hall
Movie Under the Stars showing Wonder Park
An event-packed fun evening for all ages in Downtown Vidalia
- Local Dancers
- Winners of Miss Vidalia Onion Pageants, Writing Contest, Children’s Parade Costume Contest & Talent Show
- Free Admission!
- Food & Beverage concessions available for purchase
- Movie begins approx. 8:00pm
Bring lounge chairs to enjoy the Wonder Park movie on the large outdoor movie screen!
Saturday, April 25
Run or walk for fun, plus the chance to win big!
The 5K and 10K races are certified by USA Track & Field. A $1,500 CASH prize for a runner who WINS the 10K AND sets a new course record for the 10K. Awards given to the top 3 finishers in the 5K and 10K in each age bracket. (5) $100 CASH prizes will be drawn for any runner registered for any race! Must be present to win!
Special discounts for school employees, faculty, staff, and students in Toombs and Montgomery Counties. Contact your school’s front office for a discount code! You MUST register with your school’s name for the code to be active. Your packet will be delivered to the school the week before the race.
All registrations are online! Visit www.runsignup.com/vidaliaonionrun to register. Online registration ENDS 4/22/2020, 11:59:59 pm. Early Packet Pick Up will be Friday, April 24th, from 4:00 to 7:00 pm Location TBD. Race Day registration is $30 from 6:30 am to 7:15 am.
Search @vidaliaonionrun on Facebook for up-to-date information! Sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Vidalia.
- Sat. April 25
- 7:30 am 1-mile Fun Run/Walk $15 before April 23rd
- 8 am 5K & 10K Run/Walk $25 before April 23rd
- Races begin at the Corner of Church St. and 2nd St., Downtown Vidalia
- Register Here
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com